Who Does What

Report an Issue

Visit Fix My Street to report and track the progress of your issue.  This is the most efficient way for residents to report an issue as you will receive a direct response.

To find out more about road closures or utility work that is being carried out in your area, visit the roadworks.org website and enter your location details in the search box on the right hand side.