The Main Hall is a light and airy multi use community hall/sports hall. The doors open directly onto Wades park, a public playing field, with a children’s play area situated close to the hall. The Main Hall is used by a variety of sports and social groups and is ideal for family celebrations. The hall is available for hire on a regular, occasional or one off basis by individuals, groups and organisations.
- Dimensions 20 m x 9 m and ceiling height 8m
- Capacity 180 persons seated, 200 standing or 160 seated at tables
- 200 upholstered folding chairs on trolleys
- 14 x 6 ft trestle tables
- Staging blocks 12 x 1 metre square (available on request)
- Badminton posts and nets
- 2 pull-down projection screens
- Large kitchen with electric ovens, microwave and hot water urn.
- Crockery and tea towels provided