Maintenance Team Member - About the Job:
for a full job description
Princes Risborough Town Council is currently looking to recruit a member of staff to assist our Maintenance Team from 1st April – 27th September 2019.
You will be responsible for all the maintenance requirements of the council, both internal and external, along with gardening and grass cutting responsibilities.
All necessary training will be provided and applicants must hold a full/clean driving licence and be able to work, at times, without direct supervision. You will report to the Maintenance Team Leader.
Your duties will include:
• The maintenance of the Memorial Garden and Burial Facility to a high standard.
• The planting and up-keep of the town flowers.
• The cutting of grass verges and some open areas to a standard set by the Council.
• General repair and maintenance of the various buildings under the ownership or direct control of the Town Council.
• Litter Collection in the parks and open spaces under the ownership or direct control of the Town Council.
• General repair and maintenance of council owned equipment.
• Cleaning, including the removal of graffiti and maintenance of areas that fall under the ownership or direct control of the Town Council.
The job will be subject to development and additional responsibilities.
• Producing evidence of your right to work in the UK,
• Completion to a satisfactory standard a Disclosure and Barring Service check,
• Obtaining two satisfactory reference
The Princes Risborough Town Council is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered.
For an application form contact The Clerk to the Town Council on 01844 275912 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS: 28/02/19 INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD: W/C 04/03/19
Please see attached Vacancy for a Councillor details