Request an Entry
Any group that has a regular weekly or monthly event at the Risborough Community Centre may apply for an entry on this website. To help us to add your details in we need you to contact us with full details of the entry, please include dates/times and contact information, including any website details. Risborough Community Centre reserves the right review the content and may not publish the content based on a number of reasons.
Guidelines for creating and editing an entry
- To be eligible for an entry you need to be holding a club or group meeting which occurs on a weekly, or monthly basis for more than four events per year.
- Risborough Community Centre staff and volunteers reserve the right to edit any content submitted by you before it appears on the website
- Risborough Community Centre staff and volunteers reserve the right not to publish an entry on the website
- The requesting group or club may at any time request that their entry is removed from the website
- Risborough Community Centre staff and volunteers will endeavour to add, remove or edit an entry on the site within seven days of a request being processed.
- All entries will be provided to the requester for approval before the item is added to the menu structure for the website.
- All entries must be submitted from an email address associated with the club or group.
- Contact details must be provided to enable interested parties to contact your club or group independently to make an enquiry without going through Risborough Community Centre.
If you are interested in adding information to this website please apply through our contact us form